We are in need of a local administrator who can work in the Young Life office for around 5-6 hours per week. We need help organizing files, organizing the office space, taking care of our mail, and other various administrative needs. So if you love Young Life, love organization, and are looking for some part-time work, this may be the perfect fit for you!
Here is the actual job description!
YLMichiana | Area Admin I
Mission: Serving the local Young Life Staff by maintaining a healthy office environment and performing administrative tasks including mailings, data management, and office communication.
6 Hours per week (flexible times)
- Organize office and maintain office organization (files, supplies, etc.)
- Retrieve mail at least once a week
- Execute mailings as directed by staff
- Ensure response to office emails and voicemails
- Send monies to YL Service Center including donations, camp money, etc.
- Manage data for events and camp trips
- Present at Events w/ administrative support
- Present at Camp Trip departures (Fall, Winter, and Summer)
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Google Docs, and Google Sheets
- Good communication skills: Able to communicate with adults and adolescents
- Ability to self-direct time
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, CALL BRAD AT 574.323.3293!
Who wouldn’t want to work with these two?