“Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain.” – Psalm 127:1
Please join us in praising God and presenting requests to him on behalf of kids in Michiana.
- We are grateful for the 25 kids who God sent to Saranac with our leaders this Summer. Please pray for relationships to continue to build between our leaders and these kids.
- We are grateful for the Committee the Lord has blessed us with. We had a fantastic meeting on July 31. Please pray for everyone to have the opportunity to use their gifts and talents as they serve.
- We are grateful for the leaders God has blessed us with at Adams, Clay, and Notre Dame. Many of these leaders are Notre Dame students. Pray for Bethel Students to join us. And please pray for the the Lord to raise up additional post-college leaders from the South Bend, Mishawaka, and Granger communities.
- We are grateful for the churches that are investing in our ministry. Please pray for more churches to join our efforts to reach un-churched kids.
- We are grateful for the team the Lord has assembled to plan our upcoming Banquet on October 17th. Please pray for the event to be a meaningful night for all.
- We are excited about the potential opportunity to minister to Schmucker kids. Please pray for our upcoming meeting on August 19th. Pray for more parents and others from the Schmucker community to join us.
- We are sad to see Bob & Lisa Staples move away from us, but excited about the opportunity they have in Arizona. We are so grateful to the blessing they have been to Young Life and kids in our community. Please pray for them as they make this major transition in their lives.
Thank you for your prayers!