Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. -Philippians 4:6-7
Please pray for Young Life in Michiana this week! Specifically….
- Pray for our All-Area Club tonight at the Clay Firehouse. It’s at 7:30 PM. Keith Walatka and Katie Callaghan are leading music, the Adams team is leading a mixer, the Clay team is leading a skit, and Gwen Dehorn is sharing about the person of Christ. Pray for fun to be had by all!
- Pray for West Wyld Life’s Kickoff Club tonight. They are coming off a great Winter Weekend at Timber Wolf Lake. Pray for opportunities for relationships to grow between the leaders and the kids and a great time to be had by all!
- Pray for our Team Leader’s meeting Tuesday at 5:00 PM.
- Pray for Bob and Lisa Staple’s and the Mishawaka Booster Team as they pray at Mishawaka High School at 5:30 PM on Tuesday. Feel free to join them!!
- Pray for our Committee Meeting on Wednesday night!
- There is a meeting to begin Young Life in Elkhart on Thursday night. Pray for Brian Barnard as he pulls people together. Pray for Chris Theule-Van Dam as he travels down to be a part of that.
- We have a Strategic Planning Meeting on Saturday from 9AM-4PM. Pray for a healthy contingent of our Committee, Booster Chairs, and Team Leaders to be present. Pray for great discussion and a clear view of where God is leading our area. Pray for Chris Theule-Van Dam, our Regional Director, who will be leading and guiding our meeting!
Thanks for your prayers!